Friday, June 19, 2009

Just Saying I'm Here

I just love it that everytime I try to stay on the internet, I get thrown something in real life that keeps me off of it for a while. Just ask a few of the pastelforum people. I was gone for 3 days. I posted about 10 times in there just to let them know I'm still alive, but I feel bad for just leaving them.
-
Also, does anybody read these anymore? I know I don't post every day. I might just start posting everything that goes on in my day just so that I'm on here more. Please tell me if you're reading this.

3 comments:

  1. reading this
    getting most of it
    know what u mean bout just saying everything that happens,
    anyway, 275 hits is way more than i have ever got on any site:P
    keep on posting, when ever you can...
    guess im a bit of a hypocrit after saying that lol:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still reading, just letting you know.

    I visit the site every now and then.

    -A.Rosslyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reading this. Actually I lied. I am not reading your blog, but commenting this very instant.

    ReplyDelete