Friday, January 1, 2010

Just About Life

I find it sad that it has taken me 6 months to post another thing on my blog. I hadn't thought it'd been that long, but I guess it had. It's even sadder that I only do this becuase I just watched Quarantine and I don't want to go to sleep yet. No, I'm not a pansy who gets scared, and that movie wasn't scary, but I know not to try to go to sleep within 5 minutes of finishing a movie that's even supposed to be scary. Yes, I'm behind times, but I'm catching up on movies that we can watch whenever we want because of "On Demand."

There's a lot more that I could go on to talk about now, but it is 3:21 in the morning and I'm tired and I really had wanted to wake up earlier than I have been, and I probably still will. Time to get some sleep around here. I titled this "Just About LIfe" because this is hopefully the start of a spree where I'll explain what has been going on in my life.

So, for now: Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment